Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 13 - Montreal part Deux

Second day in Montreal and it was pretty good. Lots of meetings and a trade show that was interesting if not exciting.

I started my day by breaking up my workout. I did my strength training as soon as I got up: Triceps dip, plank and side crunch(skipped the Incline pull-ups), did my rope jumps and then had a breakfast of oatmeal, fruit and eggs.

When I left the hotel I brought some almonds and oranges for a snack on the go.

For lunch we ate down at the waterfront. The restaurant wasn't great but I managed to get a fairly healthy meal. I was the only one not to drink and I think some of them thought I was a recovering alcoholic. I took that opportunity to tell them about the KFB and to visit the site and blogs. We'll see who visits and leaves a note.

The afternoon was pretty business and didn't even get a chance to have a snack but time flew and before I knew it was diner time.

I had a green salad with balsamic vinegar, chicken breast and vegetables. Again it was quite easy to change my order, they were helpful and accommodating. I haven't always gotten this in the past but I will be forceful and adamant at getting my way from now on.

I just finished my agility training working on my kicks and combo punches plus flexibility and meditation.

I think I'm getting a little more flexible but not a fast as I thought - I'll keep tabs on it and be patient.

I'm driving back home tomorrow morning and I'll let you know how it goes.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work making good choices on the road. Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete