So today I woke up early, drove for 6 hours, met several clients and had a long business meeting.
I now sit in my hotel room exhausted from the day and a great work out. Here are my thoughts:
- Great start to the day was a great meal of oat bran, hard boiled eggs, carrots and water.
- On the road I drove for approximately 6 hours so I practiced some of Patrick's Knowledge Worker's Survival Guide and stopped frequently to stretch.
- I brought a lunch of wholesome protein and vegetables.
- For diner I asked the waiter for whole grains, no sauce, seasoned chicken and vegetables - waiter didn't flinch or charge me extra - French Canada can be very European.
- Got to my hotel room, bowed, busted out the jump rope and push-up bars and had a good work-out.
- Ready for a restful sleep.
- I get really energized with trips like this, meeting people and hearing both positive and negative feedback that speaks of success and potential. I hope I can sustain this level of energy for tomorrow!
See you soon.