Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 17 - Meditation

I had my workout yesterday and it went well - then things got a little weird with meditation...

I started like I have found works best, concentrating on my breathing and fully relaxing. I felt really good, happy, comfortable and positive. The next thing I knew it was a little darker outside and it was about 15 minutes later. Now at first it didn't seem all that strange - I just fell asleep, but when I think back It wasn't at all like sleeping more like a really relaxed state or something like a trance. I don't want to put a fine point on it but it was altogether good. whatever happened I felt refreshed and profoundly positive when I finished. I'm looking forward to more meditation...

How is your meditation going?

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment