Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 42 - Balance(again)

I'm taking Patrick's advice about Yin and Yang to heart... I'm a big North American male brought up on action movies and raw meat - okay I'm not that bad but aggressive Yang comes out easier than it should and the Yin gets pushed to the background.

I need to keep the Yin and Yang in me balanced - it makes perfect sense but it can be hard to equalize them both.
Where is the force and where is the yield? Thats what I'm going to find out with every punch, kick, push-up, strain and stretch.

The G20 is here in Canada and and protestors are straining against the security fences while the Police look stone-faced on and world leaders meet within air conditioned luxury. I'm wondering who's Yin and who's Yang?

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. If we can get a big guy like you moving just 20% faster, the amount of energy you will be able to produce will be exponentially higher.

    ReplyDelete