Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 22 - Gardening

I was out gardening today with the whole family and relishing every minute of it. Gardening is a great way to burn off the calories and get some vitamin D all while spending quality time with those you love. I do the digging, planting, hauling, raking etc. while my kids marvel at the insects and my wife sprays me with the hose... tomorrow will be much of the same thank God.

Workout was fairly good - I love the the elbow strike and I'm getting better at the jumping straight kick. I think I've got to hold my jump rope a little differently cause I'm getting a blister on my finger - I don't remember having this during the PCP. And I think I'll post a picture of me stretching - sorry, trying to stretch...It must look funny when I half fumble into a knot.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Gardening is like medicine to me. I'd seriously rather spend a week in the garden than a week at Club Med.

    ReplyDelete