Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 89 - Diamond Days

Some days go just how you plan them - how you want them. Today was one of those days and I'm excited and a little sad that the KFB is coming to an end.

I've been thinking a lot about what this program has done for me, emotionally, mentally and physically and how It has affected me differently but as resonantly as the PCP. Where the PCP focused on nutrition, cardio and muscle fitness, the Kung Fu Body adds agility training, flexibility stretching and meditation plus the Kung Fu Philosophy. These added components have meant a more cerebral workout, one that makes you think of the longterm consequences and reasons for doing something and it has also made me changed the way I have thought, reacted to and accomplished the daily programs.


I feel that the program is really 2 things in one - A great fitness plan with nutrition and workouts that will get you lean and mean, and a fantastic martial arts program that teaches eastern fighting/defence techniques and philosophy. It's quite a bit more intense than the PCP but after going through it there is no way I would do a martial arts program without also taking into account all the beautiful things that the PCP teaches.

So only one day away until the end. I'm very proud to have been working with such a strong and wonderful group who are smart and supportive!

While tomorrow is the 90th day I'm going to meditate how I can sum up into one post what this program has done for me.

See you soon!

1 comment: