Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 51 - Lost and Found

Its been a while since I've written here and quite honestly I've been a little lost. Too many things at once and your life starts to give way at the weakest points. Last week I took it easy - focusing on my family and my business. While the KFB took a back seat I still found time to do most of the workouts, meditate and eat right(for the most part). I needed to reset and refocus and looking back on it I think I did pretty well.

Life is about balance and lately things for me were a little out of control. I think I'm back on track - I'm re-energised and I'm excited about finishing off the program.

During all of this I did take a great deal of comfort in the meditation. It was reassuring and comforting to do this - It calmed me and relaxed my nerves, helping me to focus on what really mattered.

Last post I talked about my goals and what really helped was to continue with aligning my values with my goals. I asked myself several times "Is this important, is this who I want to be" and the answer for this program was yes. I'm also very proud to be working with such a strong and motivated team! Great job everyone!

I'll see you soon.

1 comment: